Location:- Melrose, MA
Position:- W2 / Full time
Minimum Qualifications:- Bachelor / Master’s Degree, specializing in Information Technology and Computer Science.
Minimum Experience:- 4-5 Years
Classification:- IT Industry
Salary:- Based on Qualification
Address:- 360-368, Main Street, Suite: #4, Melrose, MA
Zip Code:- 02176
Telephone:- +1 781-819-8142
- Implementation across the core WFC, Time and attendance, attendance management, device manager, data collection manager, SDM, and WIM modules in both the WFC 7.0.9 to 8 environments.
- Include supporting, analyzing, change management and implementation across the core WFC, Time and attendance, absence management, device manager and WIM modules in WFC 8.0 environments.
- Evaluate requirements, write specifications for, develop, test and deploy interfaces through WIM 7.0 using extensive and complex calculations and database queries and commands and Configuration and Deployment of Kronos 4500 Biometric & InTouch 9000 clocks.
- Develop XML/XSLT based Exports and Import Interfaces in Ceridian Dayforce to support Integrations.
- Configured and implemented Third party Timekeeping systems and Integrated Badging system With Timekeeping systems.
- Supported existing Workforce interfaces, performed interface redesign and new interface development/implementation using WIM versions 7.0 and 8.0.
- Managed development in .net, C, C#, SQL and BizTalk, introducing industry best practices.
- Configured and supported WFC, WFS, WDM, SDM, WIM, WFAN with resolutions provided within a very limited time frame.
- Developed new reporting solutions by explaining changes thoroughly to software with the upgrade of 7.0 to 8.0.
- Installs, configuration and upgrades include Workforce Force Central, Workforce Accruals, Workforce Scheduling, Workforce Advanced Scheduling, KRONOS Connect, later title Workforce Integration Manager, Workforce Data manager
- Requirement analysis, development and successful deployment of custom reports to the Workforce timekeeper.
- Performing database backup and scheduling app events on the production and development servers.
Troubleshooting the performance issues from the application server and database cluster nodes
|Job Category||Kronos Consultant|
|Operating Systems||RHEL 5/6/7, SUSE Linux 10/11/12, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 and VMware ESXi (5.5, 6.0 and 6.5)|
|Hardware||HP ProLiant Gen 8, Gen9, Blade servers, Lenovo x3550 M5 (5463, 8869 and 8871), IBM System X 3650(7915 and 7918). IBM System Storage DS3200 and DS3400 Dual Controller Express Model.|
|Software||Veritas NetBackup 6.0, Logical Volume Manager, IBM Tivoli Storage Manger 6.x and 7.x, QEMU VM Monitor, MS-Office/MS-Project.|
|Web/ Application Server||Web/ Application Server Tomcat, Apache DB2, Oracle, IBM RSA/WAS and WebSphere|
|Network Protocols||DHCP, DIG, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, Ethernet, IOS, netstat, NFS, NIS, nslookup, RIP, OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, and TCP dump, FTP, TFTP, Nmap, Tcpdump, Snoop, Wireshark, KSH|
|Cluster Environment||VMware VSA 5.5 clusters, vSAN 6.0 and 6.5 clusters, XEN DRBD clusters.|
|Programming Languages||PowerShell, Bash, Shell scripting, Python Scripting, PL/SQL, SQL, XML,.Net|
|Other tools||VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi, vCenter Server, VMAX, DMX|