- Address: 360-368, Main Street, Suite: #4, Melrose, MA
- Zip Code: 02176
- Telephone: +1 (617) 378-2011
- E-verify: 1114669
- EIN: 82-1766989
- Position Title: Data Scientist / Data Engineer
- Location: Melrose, MA
- Position: W2 / Full time
- Type of Employment: Full Time (40 Hours)
- Job Duration : Till H1B Visa Valid Status
- Salary: $ 43.00 per hour
- Classification: IT Industry
- As a Data Scientist / Data Engineer, he will do the research and develop statistical learning models for data
- He will do data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
- Moreover, Using machine learning tools to select features create and optimize classifiers.
- Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions.
- Involve in developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms.
- He will collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs
- He will carry out preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- He will implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or
- He will explore traditional computer vision methods and deep learning methods to find out the best
- He will preparing the documentation and developing confluence pages for peer to peer sharing and
- He will migrate code base to MATLAB, C++ and Python based on client requirements.
- He will explore OpenCV - Python and C++ methodologies to research on different approaches for a
- He will do research, implement and published the algorithms.
- He will do deep learning, image processing and pattern recognition algorithms to provide solutions for
- He will train and lead a small team in developing algorithms and performing necessary test cases.
- Machine learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- NLP ( Natural Language Processing )
- Time Series Analysis
- Bachelor / Master's Degree, Specializing in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics &
- Communications and Equivalent.
- Minimum Experience Required : 4-5 Years
|Job Category||Data Scientist / Data Engineer|
Systemonex Inc. Address: 360-368, Main Street, Suite: #4, Melrose, MA Zip Code: 02176 Telephone: +1 (617) 378-2011 E-verify: 1114669 EIN: 82-1766989 Requirement for the Job Position: Position Title: Information Security Analyst Location: Melrose, MA Position: W2 / Full time Type of Employment: Full Time (40 Hours) Start Date of Employment: October 03, 2022 Job Duration : Till H1B Visa Valid Status Salary: $ 43.00 per hour ( As per LCA and I129 Petition ) Classification: IT Industry Job description: Monitor networks and visualization to understand our customer experience and their product interaction Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information. Develop security standards and best practices for their organization. Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents. Research the Latest Information Technology Security Threats. Configure antivirus systems and consoles and take care of day-to-day operations and data structures. Conduct threat, risk analysis and provide variable solution for them. Develop solutions to automate manual development & operational task. Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, telemetry, and capacity management of their services Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor / Master's Degree, Specializing in Computer Science, Information Technology and Equivalent. Minimum Experience Required : 2-3 Years
|Job Category||Information Security Analyst|
|Network Security||Configure Network Security, (FortiGate) Firewall|
|Data Visualization||Strong technical analytic and Data Visualization (Power BI, Tableau) skills|
|Information security||Information security standards and frameworks such as ISMS ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO2000, NIST etc|
|Development||Responsible for development of requirements security reports and targets documentation accordingly|
|Leadership||Demonstrated leadership, prioritization task and communication skills.|
|Technical||Leads technical projects from initiation through implementation|
Job Title: Oracle Consultant Location:- Melrose, MA Position:- W2 / Full time Minimum Qualifications:- Bachelor / Master's Degree, specializing in Information Technology and Computer Science. Minimum Experience:- ......... Classification:- IT Industry Salary:- Based on Qualification Posted by:- SystemoneX Inc. Address:- 360-368, Main Street, Suite: #4, Melrose, MA Zip Code:- 02176 Telephone:- +1 781-819-8142
- Installation and maintenance of Oracle E-business Suite on various platforms.
- Understanding the requirement of the client and guiding them in improving existing process to upgrade to the best practices
- Communicate with customers and business leaders in requirements gathering and solution definition for assigned Oracle projects.
- End to end software development life cycle involvement i.e. from Requirements to Implementation and maintenance.
- Preparing Functional Documents, Implementation Setup, Testing, Production Support and Maintenance.
- Installation and handling the Weblogic servers and middleware deployments.
- Active participation in preparing various project documents
- Maintain data interfaces for Oracle applications.
- Provide support in developing and maintaining database applications.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot functional issues in a timely manner
- Develop workflow processes and generate routine and ad-hoc project reports.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project.
|Job Category||Oracle Consultant|
|Oracle Database||Oracle ( 19c, 12c, 11g, 10g ) Oracle DBaaS, Microsoft SQL Database (2014, 2016)|
|Oracle Applications||EBS 12.2.10, R, 12.1.3, R12.0.6, R12.2.x Oracle Apex, Oracle Retail V15, V16|
|Operating Systems||Linux, IBM AIX, Windows, HP-UX|
|Cloud based Application||Fusion (SaaS), OCI (IaaS, PaaS), PBCS (Hyperion)|
|Middleware Tools||WebLogic, REST, ODI, Apache, Tomcat, NGINX|
Location:- Melrose, MA Position:- W2 / Full time Minimum Qualifications:- Bachelor / Master's Degree, specializing in Information Technology and Computer Science. Minimum Experience:- 4-5 Years Classification:- IT Industry Salary:- Based on Qualification Address:- 360-368, Main Street, Suite: #4, Melrose, MA Zip Code:- 02176 Telephone:- +1 781-819-8142
- Implementation across the core WFC, Time and attendance, attendance management, device manager, data collection manager, SDM, and WIM modules in both the WFC 7.0.9 to 8 environments.
- Include supporting, analyzing, change management and implementation across the core WFC, Time and attendance, absence management, device manager and WIM modules in WFC 8.0 environments.
- Evaluate requirements, write specifications for, develop, test and deploy interfaces through WIM 7.0 using extensive and complex calculations and database queries and commands and Configuration and Deployment of Kronos 4500 Biometric & InTouch 9000 clocks.
- Develop XML/XSLT based Exports and Import Interfaces in Ceridian Dayforce to support Integrations.
- Configured and implemented Third party Timekeeping systems and Integrated Badging system With Timekeeping systems.
- Supported existing Workforce interfaces, performed interface redesign and new interface development/implementation using WIM versions 7.0 and 8.0.
- Managed development in .net, C, C#, SQL and BizTalk, introducing industry best practices.
- Configured and supported WFC, WFS, WDM, SDM, WIM, WFAN with resolutions provided within a very limited time frame.
- Developed new reporting solutions by explaining changes thoroughly to software with the upgrade of 7.0 to 8.0.
- Installs, configuration and upgrades include Workforce Force Central, Workforce Accruals, Workforce Scheduling, Workforce Advanced Scheduling, KRONOS Connect, later title Workforce Integration Manager, Workforce Data manager
- Requirement analysis, development and successful deployment of custom reports to the Workforce timekeeper.
- Performing database backup and scheduling app events on the production and development servers.
|Job Category||Kronos Consultant|
|Operating Systems||RHEL 5/6/7, SUSE Linux 10/11/12, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 and VMware ESXi (5.5, 6.0 and 6.5)|
|Hardware||HP ProLiant Gen 8, Gen9, Blade servers, Lenovo x3550 M5 (5463, 8869 and 8871), IBM System X 3650(7915 and 7918). IBM System Storage DS3200 and DS3400 Dual Controller Express Model.|
|Software||Veritas NetBackup 6.0, Logical Volume Manager, IBM Tivoli Storage Manger 6.x and 7.x, QEMU VM Monitor, MS-Office/MS-Project.|
|Web/ Application Server||Web/ Application Server Tomcat, Apache DB2, Oracle, IBM RSA/WAS and WebSphere|
|Network Protocols||DHCP, DIG, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, Ethernet, IOS, netstat, NFS, NIS, nslookup, RIP, OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, and TCP dump, FTP, TFTP, Nmap, Tcpdump, Snoop, Wireshark, KSH|
|Cluster Environment||VMware VSA 5.5 clusters, vSAN 6.0 and 6.5 clusters, XEN DRBD clusters.|
|Programming Languages||PowerShell, Bash, Shell scripting, Python Scripting, PL/SQL, SQL, XML,.Net|
|Other tools||VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi, vCenter Server, VMAX, DMX|