- Address: 360-368, Main Street, Suite: #4, Melrose, MA
- Zip Code: 02176
- Telephone: +1 (617) 378-2011
- E-verify: 1114669
- EIN: 82-1766989
Requirement for the Job Position:
- Position Title: Data Scientist / Data Engineer
- Location: Melrose, MA
- Position: W2 / Full time
- Type of Employment: Full Time (40 Hours)
- Job Duration : Till H1B Visa Valid Status
- Salary: $ 43.00 per hour
- Classification: IT Industry
Job description of a Data Scientist / Data Engineer:
- As a Data Scientist / Data Engineer, he will do the research and develop statistical learning models for data
- He will do data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
- Moreover, Using machine learning tools to select features create and optimize classifiers.
- Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions.
- Involve in developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms.
- He will collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs
and devise possible solutions.
- He will carry out preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- He will implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or
- He will explore traditional computer vision methods and deep learning methods to find out the best
- He will preparing the documentation and developing confluence pages for peer to peer sharing and
- He will migrate code base to MATLAB, C++ and Python based on client requirements.
- He will explore OpenCV – Python and C++ methodologies to research on different approaches for a
- He will do research, implement and published the algorithms.
- He will do deep learning, image processing and pattern recognition algorithms to provide solutions for
current business problems using state-of- the-art models
- He will train and lead a small team in developing algorithms and performing necessary test cases.
Technical Skills required for Data Scientist / Data Engineer:
- Machine learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- NLP ( Natural Language Processing )
- Time Series Analysis
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree, Specializing in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics &
- Communications and Equivalent.
- Minimum Experience Required : 4-5 Years
|Job Category||Data Scientist / Data Engineer|